|$44.99||+$7.99 s/h||In stock||$52.98||Buy|
|$78.90||+FREE s/h||In stock||$78.90||Buy|
|( 1 new from $78.90 . Last updated 17 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
380 mm / 14.961"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 9 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build AMD + INTEL Color theme - 2017 Gaming PC
Cheap, has a side window, needed a CD drive because i'm old school. There is a white version of this case that looks soooo much better in my opinion but for some reason is like 14$ more than the black version so I just stuck with this one. Cable management is pretty solid for a 38$ case but, it does have some competition at this price that is probably better the Corsair Spec series is near the same price and has far better reviews I have also built in a Corsair Spec 2 before and can say that it is better than this case but, not by too much so if you don't want to spend the extra 10$ or need a blue theme go for this you won't regret it!
- 9 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Dark Link
Overall I like the design of this case. There's a PSU shroud and ODD bays. Ok side panels (seen worse at this price). The cable management is decent and the looks are subtle enough.
But I didn't appreciate one of the screws breaking off while I was mounting the ssd (still had three other holes to work with so nbd). Nothing 'tooless' about this case at all. Front fan cable didn't reach board, you probably will need an extension or to move the fan. Lots of small things that hold it back but an experienced builder can work around them.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters