|$39.99||Out of stock||$39.99||Buy|
|( 2 new from $39.99 . Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
|$44.99||+$7.99 s/h||Out of stock||$52.98||Buy|
|$64.99||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$64.99||Buy|
|$70.96||+FREE s/h||In stock||$70.96||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mini Tower
Black / Silver
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
363 mm / 14.291"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 11 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Budget Emulation for a Friend
This case was a really hard sell for me. Look at the images of this thing's internals and it seriously just looks like a prebuilt case. And to be honest, it feels just like one too. If you're really into cable management puzzles, this one will be a treat. Good enough airflow for me, but the front fan doesn't feel like it has a lot of static pressure. I could imagine anything over 125 watts of combined TDP might see some problems in this case under heavy loads. I also wouldn't recommend non-modular power supplies in here, especially if you plan on filling the top 5.25" bay, as it's a prime spot for stuffing extra cable slack.
It's good enough, but I think you really need to see what Rosewill has before going with this one.
- 2 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build first micro ATX build for a friend - basic home computer (no gaming)
it's a really cheap case but it does the job if you don't mind doing average cable managment. Also you can only add 1x 90mm fan as an exhaust to the preinstalled 120mm intake fan. The metal inside feels really cheap, but that is what's to be expected with such a low priced case. This is well worth the money if you're building a basic home computer.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters