- Touch screen interface
- Five fan control through an intuitive interface
- Ultra fast selection and response time
- Display temperatures in both F and C
- Light switch turns off the meter when sleeping
- Automatic and manual modes of control
- Full compatibility with all types of fans using voltage control
- With a maximum of 10 Watts per channel, the Sentry 2 will support almost all high end fans
- Tuned accuracy with only a tolerance of one degree
- Sound alarm to alert when the temperature is over
- Stored settings, the Sentry keeps your settings even after power off
- 79 points
- 62 months ago
from completed build My Rendering Machine
Sadly does not support 4pin fans but they do sell another fan controller that does. Overall this is a good fan controller for builds like the one I recently posted on this site and comes with a decent automatic fan control option with temperature sensors and temperature warning alarm
- 17 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Surprise, It's an AMD!
Love it, however the beep when you touch the screen makes me want to strangle something.
- 13 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build Nephew Mario "black and blue"
Case has a 3 speed fan controller on it but we disabled it since the digital one looked much cooler per my nephew.
- 11 points
- 61 months ago
from completed build Father & Son, we got it done (first time noobs)
needed for the amount of fans (7 INCLUDING 212 EVO) I have running or not running at any given moment.