|( 1 new from $84.99 . Last updated 17 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
350 mm / 13.78"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 10 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Entry-Level ($550) 2600X & RX 570
I actually used the small 205M ($50) which differs only in that it's an mATX form factor. Very nice case. Only six standoffs?! Why? Bought two more to hold the mainboard's corners. A cheap add.
- 3 points
- 20 days ago
from completed build R3600 Build
I wanted a small case, as much a mATX case can be small. I did consider going the ITX route but everything was much more expensive. And I didnt want to only have 2 dimm slots. I wanted to add more ram down the line.
I initially wanted the NZXT H400 but the company ended that line and used prices were very expensive. I kept se
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters