|( 21 new from $12.93. Last updated 8 hours ago. )|
|$15.99||+$0.99 s/h||In stock||$16.98||Buy|
|$18.99||+$26.01 s/h||In stock||$45.00||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Riing 14 LED Blue
Black / Blue
1000 - 1400 RPM
22.1 - 28.1 dB
- Patented Circular Blue LED Ring
- High Static Pressure for Case/Radiator Applications
- Concentrated Compression Blade Design
- Hydraulic Bearing for Low noise/Longer Lifespan
- LNC (Low Noise Cable) Included to Reduced Noise
- Anti-vibration Mounting System
- 60 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build Blue Ice 2.0 - The Reimagining
The colored corners are rubber, so that aids with eliminating vibrating. They look and feel like good quality fans. The best thing about these fans though is the LED ring. It looks absolutely amazing.
- 19 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Eclipse
Not overly expensive considering the quality of these fans. There is very little to no vibration, low noise, and strong airflow. I also prefer the contained LED, my previous computer turned half of my room red from the LED fans in my case.
- 16 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build ★ AVP VENOM (1ST BUILD) 4.1Ghz OC
Brilliant product, but noise levels are very dependent on case
- 11 points
- 14 days ago
from completed build The Ivory and Azure Tower
Does the job and is barely audible. Thumbs up.
- 10 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Finally, an Upgrade! 6700K & GTX 980
Different from the typical 4 LED fans that shine on the blades. Invisible when the PC is powered down cause the fans are black. Only complaint is that when mounted to blow out (my top two) you can see the Red Black and Yellow wires. I put a thin strip of electrical tape to cover them. Also as my build is all black, the rubber mounting pads to help with vibration show through the screen. I also covered those with tape to keep a uniform appearance.
Only a 3 pin connector.