|( 1 new from $61.99 . Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / Blue
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 345 mm / 13.583" With Drive Cages
- 375 mm / 14.764" Without Drive Cages
- 440 mm x 198 mm x 451 mm
- 17.323" x 7.795" x 17.756"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 39.291 L
- 1.388 ft³
- 2 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build E's first PC
Well built good looking case.
USB 3.0 slot 2 Led Fans (3 pin along with a molex on each) Decently long case wires Solid cable management options Enough room on the front to add another fan as long as you raise or lower the factory one.
Its a little small for ATX motherboard, at least with the MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC. Barely enough room to hook up the case wires as they are at the very bottom of the MB. Right along the edge of the PSU cover. The MB also covers the cable management slots that have grommets. The grommets do not fit well on the further slots. They can be made to somewhat fit, but it could be cleaner.
Our Asus DVD drive needed to be pushed outside the front of the case a few MM. If it was mounted flush it was pushing up against the MB. The PSU filter is... difficult to both remove and put back in place. A little judicial bending fixed that.
Overall- Make sure the MB fits. I'd use this case again for either a smaller ATX MB or a Mini/Micro build. Solid, good looking, well built case for sub $50. Over $50, still not a bad case but there are other good options.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters