|( 4 new from $15.99. Last updated 24 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Black / Red
- Tuned for high pressure air delivery directly to components
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Specially designed fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 51 points
- 56 months ago
Corsair SP140 Red Put one of these in as the Rear Exhaust. Yes I know, it is likely that I should have used an AF140 at this location. But when I was picking things up SP is what was in stock, and from what I've read it is unlikely to make a Huge difference using a SP where an AF should go. And that I would have been shooting myself in the foot more if I had tried to put an AF on a Radiator Grin..
- 10 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build My First PC Build
Great exhaust fan, moves lots of air, with an attractive red LED.