|$4.49||Out of stock||$4.49+||Buy|
|$9.98||+FREE s/h||In stock||$9.98||Buy|
|$7.73||+$5.99 s/h||In stock||$13.72||Buy|
|( 13 new from $7.47, 1 used from $6.99. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
- Easy Application
- Optimal Thermal Conductivity
- Low Thermal Resistance
- Non-Electrical Conductive
- No Curing
- No Bleeding
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mk): 8.5
- Viscosity (poise): 870
- Density (g/cm3): 2.5
- Net Weight: 4g
- The ARCTIC MX-4 is a premium-grade thermal paste with exceptional performance and ease of application. It is an electrically non-conductive paste that is applied between CPU/GPU and designated coolers to transfer the dissipated heat from the components to the heat sink. Since the ARCTIC MX-4 is a metal-free compound, it eliminates the risks of causing short circuit and in turn adding more protection to your computer.
- The new formula in the ARCTIC MX-4 features optimal thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance. These characteristics effectively dissipate the emitted heat from the core components.
- The consistency of the ARCTIC MX-4 is designed for simple application. Its texture is just thin enough to spread onto components using fingers without creating much mess.
- 200 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build The Joker - Revamped Part2
Simple but effective.
- 129 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build The Joker - First Ever build
cant knock this product. Cant really praise it either. Works as it should.
- 36 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build The 4K 4K Build
Easy to apply and have a lot left for future use.
- 30 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Project ALPHA - My First Build
My CPU hasn't died yet, so I think it's good enough
- 28 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Ryzen X Gon' Give It To Ya
This is the best non-electrically conductive, ambient temp paste on the market for many years now. It's guaranteed by the manufacturer to not require reapplying for 8 years, and I've seen anecdotal results of people finding it still hasn't dried up after more than 8 years. Track record matters with paste.
It also comes in larger quantities, so if you're building a lot of systems you can get a lot of it and save some money. MX2 is just as good and has even larger tubes available. See my photos for the best way to apply paste on a Ryzen CPU, you want it that way due to how the cores are oriented under the heatspreader and to prevent air bubbles.
- 27 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build FS2015 Build - First Time Builder
Well....It thermal paste....and my CPU not blowing up....so...5 stars
- 25 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Black Box II
I can't really do any side-by-side comparisons of thermal paste myself, but this stuff is at the top of a lot of shootouts. At this price, can't complain.
- 24 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Relatively Mean Xeon Machine
Compound: MX4 has been shown to outperform Arctic Silver and I really didn't want the abrasive factor of IC Diamond. I probably put a little too much thought into choosing a thermal compound but with temps not exceeding low 40's I'm happy. Although, one thing I have heard is that MX4 may not age so well, which I'll have to keep an eye out for.
- 23 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build PROJECT FEROCITY (WIP FIRST BATTLESTATION)
Works well. Haven't had to replace it just yet (5 months since first applied).