Air Series AF120 Performance Edition
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 1.1 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.13A
- The AF120 Performance Edition is a great choice for a high performance side panel intake or case exhaust, or even a 'pull' fan for a radiator or heatsink.
- Nine ultra-thin blades for excellent airflow at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 28 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Forgive me Father, for I have Sinned
Quiet, great airflow. Works as advertised and looks good.
- 17 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build ⁓ORION⁓ V.1.0 - Personal Setup, Part 5
Bought this one a while ago, maybe about 2 years ago. Still going strong, no signs of bad bearings or anything. It's really quiet, but doesn't move a ton of air, which is why it's an outtake fan on the heatsink.
- 15 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build First PC Build
good quality quiet fan. does what it's supposed to, no complaints.