|$48.78||+FREE s/h||In stock||$48.78||Buy|
|( 4 new from $48.88, 3 used from $29.94. Last updated 4 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- 12 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build The Budget AMD
comfortable Ergonomics and comprehensive software.
- 11 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Budget Intel Build (Lots of RGB and support for VR!)
I have somewhat large hands and it fits perfectly! The blue LEDs are nice and it feels good on my hand. I will probably get a new mouse in a year or so but it works for now. My only complaint is that it's not RGB, but for $25 I probably shouldn't expect that.
- 10 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Sevens and Zeros
It's razer, why is the glow blue?!?
- 6 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build My Second Rig
Not one problem for the 2 years I've owned it. Love them so much I might buy another one when it comes time. The shape is perfect.