|$149.99||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$149.99||Buy|
|$149.99||+$3.99 s/h||Out of stock||$153.98||Buy|
|$159.99||Out of stock||$159.99||Buy|
|( 21 new from $159.99, 2 used from $137.99. Last updated 6 minutes ago. )|
|$148.99||+$15.66 s/h||In stock||$164.65||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / White
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 12 points
- 24 days ago
from completed build Winter Core P3 Build (update)
Good motherboard. Love all the slots it has and the amount of control it gives. Plenty of space to support multiple ram and dual m.2s. Chipset fan has a non addressable led. Only con would be only (2) usb 2.0 headers. Loads of usb 3 headers.
- 9 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Revamped Ryzen Rig 2019
Only loses a point for no BIOS flashback option, otherwise, this board has got it where it counts - good VRM and Heatsink package and actively cooled chipset. Solid BIOS and no frills, with great temperatures. Strong upgrade potential to more powerful CPUs in future. Hope it lasts me yonks!
- 9 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Ryzen from the ashes
I was hesitant at first going 3rd Gen Ryzen for my build because I didn't like the idea of having the active cooling fan on the board...seemed like another point of failure...and to my dismay, the way the mobo is configured, the active cooling fan happens to sit underneath the GPU after it's installed...so I had to use the bottom PCI slot for my GPU which doesn't have reinforcements like the top slot does, so there's some GPU sag...plus, there's only 1 inch of clearance between my GPU and the power supply shroud. I ended up putting the GPU back in the top slot after much debate with local pc builders...still don't feel comfortable completely blocking the mobo fan. This mobo required a wireless card for internet access. (no access to the local router) The BIOS has a nice GUI interface though.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters