|$129.57||+FREE s/h||In stock||$129.57||Buy|
|( 2 new from $129.57 . Last updated 29 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Mini ITX
- Mini DTX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
330 mm / 12.992"
- 104 mm x 382 mm x 350 mm
- 4.094" x 15.039" x 13.78"
External 5.25" Slim Slot Load Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 13.905 L
- 0.491 ft³
- 108 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build LAN Schleppzock
Here we go - the main part in my LAN build. The case is very optimized in terms of space. Unfortunately in my case the GPU just got too warm which affected the drives being mounted on the opposite side of the GPU bracket. I will use the case for an HTPC soon - but as a full power gaming LAN rig - at least for me - it is too small.
- 19 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build 1st Time, 2nd Place, Under K
Sturdy plastic + aluminum construction, although plastic near corners may crack if under larger stresses (e.g. from hard drop impact). Also, the placement of the power supply cable's female end may interfere with graphics card depending on graphics card size (quick fix is to pull the cable so that the female end sticks out of the case). Bargain price, purchased used as a bundle with power supply, case fans, and flat cables from eBay for a total of $134.99.
- 15 points
- 62 months ago
from completed build HTPC ... finally, I can stop talking about it and watch TV :)
Excellent case. Nice looking. A complete bugger to work with. Cable management, tight squeeze (with my blundering hands). I expect that this will work out very well.
It also got the wife's thumbs up re style, look and feel, etc.
As you can see from the pictures, I sleeved the front power, HDD indicator, etc cables.
- 15 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build The PS5 (Client Build #2)
This case. Holy ****. This case. I both love and hate this thing-I have no idea how they were able to put a full-size PC in this enclosure, but it was an absolute terror to build.
Starting with the good things, SilverStone had great documentation on it, meaning that I was never at a loss for what to do. It looks amazing, both in form factor and build material, and I love that you can stand it vertically. That way it fits perfectly on my client's desk.
And for the bad things, this was a PAIN to build in. You have to install everything in exactly the correct order or else it's impossible, and there are several non-standard special things you have to go through that are very difficult. Cable management is also impossible, but in the end, I'm not docking a star for this because I feel that the small size is a fair tradeoff.
- 9 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build The Ghetto Hell Spawn
- Looks really nice from the outside
- Supports a good amount of fans for its size
- You can fit an ATX PSU in it, even though it doesn't say it's compatible.
- It actually can hold my giant 280x.
- The cable management is ***.
- Requires a lot of screws in a lot of places.
- So damn cheaply build. The front panel connectors are literally hot glued to the panel.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i3-4370
- Radeon HD 7950
- Intel Core i5-4460
- GeForce GTX 770
- Radeon R9 295X2