|( 4 new from $54.66. Last updated 24 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series AF120 Purple
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- Translucent, frosted fan blades and Purple LEDs for a dramatic effect
- Nine ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- 24 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build Budget Skylake mini-ITX (first build)
Actually using White not Purple. Used to replace the fan that came with the NZXT Kraken X31. This was purely for looks as I wanted a white led to light up from the rear. In retrospect this was probably a poor decision. Its easily the loudest component of the build. I will probably either re-use the stock fan or a bequite! replacement. Also the 120mm fan for the X31 can't sit aligned with the centre of the 92mm inner rear exhaust hole and without a 92mm fan there, it just looks odd. So, I'll probably put a 92mm fan in at some point. Maybe.
- 14 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Blackbirdo
These fans are the purplest purple I've ever seen in a Fan. They move a fair amount of air and are extremely quite under 700RPM. If you need a purple fan for your build I highly recommend these.
- 12 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Living Room PC/ HTPC
They're decent for the price and the LED purple is a deep, rich color. I just hoped that the LED was a little bit brighter as it does not light up my case (Corsair 100R) like I was hoping. A tad noisy.
- 10 points
- 55 months ago
from completed build Jellyfish - Compact Gaming Rig
I love the color! These fans are definitely the loudest in my build but it's not an obnoxious spinning sound; it's more of a gentle hum.
- 10 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Relationship Goals - Purple
She loves purple. Also, this machine, without a real cooling unit, is quite, and blowing out nice cool air, even while running high-res/GPU heavy games.
- 10 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Upgrade from FX-8320 to Kaby Lake
This is my front intake fan, and it works so quietly and efficiently, and polishes off my purple accent that I'm going for in my case. I really like this fan and highly recommend it.
- 7 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build My First Build.
Pros: - Sexy - Quiet
- 6 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Tyrian Genesis
Good airflow and the attached LEDs are a nice true purple, but the fans were a little loud for my liking.
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- GeForce GTX 980
- Intel Core i5-4670K (@3.8GHz)
- GeForce GTX 770
- Intel Core i7-2600
- GeForce GTX 760