|$149.99||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$149.99||Buy|
|( 2 new from $188.98 . Last updated 53 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS
- Z390 GAMING PLUS
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
- 2242/2260/2280/22110 M-key
- 2230 M-key
- 2242/2260/2280 M-key
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 25 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build The wild Hunt
The build quality is what you expect from MSI, very well made. It's sturdy and does not feel cheap at all.
It got all the I/O you need, including a type C connector, which at the moment is useless but as more device move to this standard, it is going to be a must have. The 90 degrees sata connector are a bliss, so much easier to work with these along the cut out in the motherboard to help with the cables. The BIOS is nice, it's intuitive and easy to use. 5 fan header is also a must, I'm only using three, but most lower end motherboard only have 2, don't go that way.
Aesthetic wise, you have to like the red accent. I liked it and it looks very good in my build, but it's a personal choice.
- 11 points
- 29 days ago
from completed build The Razer Throne
A reasonable Mobo for an entry level build, like mine. The LED's advertised are not as bright you may think, so that's a bit of a bummer. Overall though, happy with this Mobo, easy to install, the manual was easy to reference, very user friendly for a first time build.
- 8 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Oh look a red and black pc build, how original!!! #2
Made overclocking super easy, custom fan profiles, and it has red LEDs. The only problem I had was I had to enable xmp and manually enter my ram timings to get it to recognize it at the right speed.
- 7 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build My VR gamer!
I love this mobo but i overlooked the fact that it doesn't have an optical audio out port and only one lighting color.
- 5 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Project Burning Ice
This mobo just had everything I needed for a decent price for the chipset. OC ability, USB 3.0, M.2 readability, ECT. I did over look the small detail of it not having a built in wireless card.
- 2 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build New Gaming Build
What to say, it is a nice board with the two M2 slots, set up nicely for installing everything and bios seems to be operable. First build so nothing to compare to but I like the look of the board and was real easy to install everything. No complaints so far.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters