|( 1 new from $577.71. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / Red
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
360 mm / 14.173"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 23 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build Assembly: 1 hr. Cable Management: 100 hours.
I didn't need anything fancy. I was also trying to keep things under budget. Found this case on sale. Cable management area is a bit small, but I managed. Nice things about this case: 8pin cpu cut out. All-black inside an out. Black front I/O cables. Tool less bays. 3 included fans, which are silent. There is a bit of vibration noise coming from the HDD cage tranferred to the side panel. I've fixed it by fiddling with it. Wish the front fan filter was easier to access; you need to take off both side panels to take the filter/the whole face just to clean it.
I was fortunate enough to get this case for cheap. But at its regular price of 70$, it's a little expensive for the quality and features you get in this case. NZXT S340 dominates at this price point.
- 17 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build The Silent Cartographer
Side panels are not built with high quality and it causes a slight outwards bend on the front of the panels (near the front of the case).
- 7 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build Red Death /-/ The Semi-Ultimate Killing Machine
Stunning build quality of the steel and the entire case inside and out. Love it! The only thing is the rubber vibration cancelling feet need to be WELL SECURED instead of kindergarten glued on. they fall off VERY easy and i was NOT happy.
- 3 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build i7s-gtx980-modest
Not bad for a budget build. The forward catches on the side panels make me nervous as they appear to be somewhat fragile. Front-top with two USB 3.0 ports, audio, power and actual reset buttons are a BIG plus. I'm not crazy about the USB 3.0 connection to the header with its tiny, easy-to-bend pins, but that's more of a specification issue. Sufficient drive bays, tool-less design, thumb screws to secure panels, etc. Comes with three fans, has room for two more on the roof (or water-cooling there if you're feeling frisky).
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters