|$17.98||+FREE s/h||In stock||$17.98||Buy|
|$13.99||+$4.81 s/h||Out of stock||$18.80||Buy|
800 - 1500 RPM
- PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation. The 4-Pin connector allows the mainboard to control the fan speed from 800-1500RPM.
- HIGH-VORTEX-AIRFLOW WITH TURBINE BLADE & FRAME DESIGN
- Optimum airflow, air pressure & extremely silent performance
- DIVERSION GROOVE BLADE DESIGN
- Innovative blade design focus air flow & optimum cooling efficiency
- ANTI-VIBRATION PAD DESIGN
- Reduce the vibrations efficiently & silent operation
- AERO-DYNAMICAL DESIGN
- Air-inlet with optimal aero-dynamical design reducing noisy air turbulences
- HYDRO-DYNAMIC-BEARING TECHNOLOGY
- HDB runs more smoothly with no friction, make it quietly & durability (MTBF300,000hrs)
- TOOL-LESS FIXED PINS
- Rubber fixed pins also reduces vibrations (fan run more quietly) and Tool-less makes it easy to mount, with no tools required
- 77 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build My second build
These are great, quiet fans! You really get your money's worth
- 32 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Kina-Goddess of Destruction
Pretty quiet, moves a lot of air. Good quality fan over all, at least as good as Corsair.
- 26 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Maximum Overdrive
this fan in person seem to be a high quality one , visibly seems nicer than the corsair fans on the h100i i replaced them for.
thumbs up here , there not that loud at full load and seem to be moving air well.
four out of five stars as I'm not experienced enough to know if they are 5 out of 5 rating.
- 19 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Second Gaming PC Budget Build.
Best Fan Ever. Runs Cool, Stays Cool.
- Intel Core i5-4690K
- Radeon R9 290
- Intel Core i7-5960X (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX Titan X (x4)
- Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080