Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
325 mm / 12.795"
- 372 mm x 210 mm x 349 mm
- 14.646" x 8.268" x 13.74"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 27.264 L
- 0.963 ft³
- 54 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Wastelander - Mini ITX Powerhouse
Nice case. Wish it had a fan hub since most ITX boards don't have 4-5 fan headers. I don't like how the top fan exhaust directly out the top instead of having a raised top that exhausts out the side. My cat likes to sit on my towers.
- 20 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Liquid Metal V1
Really big case for an ITX, over twice as big as my NCASE M1 don't know why NZXT coudnt allow 280MM rad's to fit in the front with how wide the case is. Otherwise case is fantastic, the cable management "Divider" allows easy mounting of water pumps and reservoirs.
- 15 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build "Mini" ITX Build - Ryzen / RTX 2060
What can I say? I am increasingly impressed with NZXT cases and this is a great one for someone doing their first mini-ITX build. Is it as small as other such builds? No, not by a mile, but that is exactly why I chose it. It was very easy to disassemble, it fit all the parts I wanted including a full 240mm CPU cooler, temps are great, and it was relatively easy to work in.
Next time I build a PC, I'll probably do another mini-ITX build using something smaller, but for my first time this was great.
- 14 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build First Build / B&W miniITX
I absolutely love the case so far. It was a primary catalyst for my build and even at its smaller form factor the cable management and airflow capabilities are impressive. This was my first buid, and although a pleasant challenge throughout, I am really glad that I went with this case.
If there was one criticism, it is that it almost feels like the option to have an ATX PSU seems like it's created more issues than it needed too. I went with an ATX power supply because it was a cost effective choice...but it the coming weeks, depending on how temps go, I might switch it out for a smaller unit.
- 11 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build ROG went ITX
Awesome looking case. Just wished it had more room behind the mobo for cable management.
- 10 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Silence..
Cable bar thing blocks GPU exhaust. PSU shroud could be a just a tiny bit lower so the GPU fans get better airflow.
- 8 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Project Nazgul
This case was a joy to build in. The installed cable channels made it easy to manage the wiring as needed. There are a few minor annyances. Such as needed to mount drives placed in the bottom by screwing them in through the floor of the case. Also, the manual that came with it could have made things a lot clearer. Specifically in regards to what screws to use for what.
- 8 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build The Very Overbuilt Family PC
Frankly, this was a pleasure to build in as a first-time builder. The case cutouts are thoughtfully positioned and help a lot with cable management. The whole thing also feels very high quality.
I've knocked it down a star for two reasons:
1) The case comes with two fans (I've only been using one since my motherboard only has 1 case fan header though), but these fans are really damn loud if they need to spin up. If you want a quieter PC, be ready to get a replacement fan(s) along with this case.
2) This is a massive Mini-ITX case, so big that I had to spend extra on PSU extension cables to route the power cables correctly along the back of the case. Keep this in mind when you pick a PSU for the case, or start looking at smaller cases if you want to avoid that problem.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters