|( 7 new from $15.99, 1 used from $34.88. Last updated 26 minutes ago. )|
|$15.99||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$15.99||Buy|
|$15.99||Out of stock||$15.99+||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series AF120 White
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- Translucent, frosted fan blades and White LEDs for a dramatic effect
- Nine ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- 32 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build The Olympian
I got these purely for aesthetic purposes as they matched the 2 140mm led fans that came with my Air 540. They are a little too loud for my tastes, but after ramping down their speed in the BIOS I can live with them for now.
- 26 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build "Anonymous" - 1440p 144Hz Build
Cheap and affordable. Pretty quiet to my ears, the LEDs are nice but they aren't vibrant. Overall a nice product for the price and LED feature. AF = Air Flow = use them if your fan is blowing in the open, as opposed to blowing through tight grates/meshes
- 25 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Anna - The AMD Gaming BEAST (2015)
Beautiful and bright. +1 for Corsair..... again!
- 24 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Budget Skylake mini-ITX (first build)
Used this to replace the stock fan that came with the Kraken X31. Purely for looks as I wanted a white led to light up from the rear. In retrospect this was a mistake - its easily the loudest part of the rig.
EDIT: The X31 was pushing this at 1500 RPM constantly as its a 3-pin unit. My mistake. Not suited as a replacement on the X31. To be fair, reasonably quiet when not running at max.
- 19 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Mr. Freeze (my first build)
Just wanted some White LED fans to go with the case for the color scheme, plus wanted extra cooling in my case. They look great for what I wanted. But due to the 4 fans (including the 2 case fans) I think the PC is a little loud, even with case having sound proof panels.
- 13 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build First Gaming Build
Cheap, sexy, quiet, great airflow.
- 12 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Oreo Milk Dip
Way too quiet! LEDs spread light all over your case! Don't waste money on strips!
- 11 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Restored 2008-11 era editing PC.
LED has a blue tint to it, and the screw holes are too small.
- 11 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build My Gaming Rig
Looks great with the other 2 white fans that came with my case. Good price. i can hear it, but it is not so loud it bothers me.