|( 5 new from $143.97, 1 used from $115.00. Last updated 12 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Z370M Pro4
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 19 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build Soz's InWin 301 microBeast
Does everything I need it to do. Cheapest Z370 board I could find at the time.
- 7 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build First Build (YAY)!
Great motherboard! It has enough ports, ram and PCI-E slots for my needs. The only problem is that it doesn't have enough case fan headers so I had to buy a splitter.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters