|( 2 new from $109.95. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
|$85.99||+$26.99 s/h||Out of stock||$112.98||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
350 mm / 13.78"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 29 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build ROGRAM -TPmods
a little modding would make this case A-Ok
- 22 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Mythril
Good case, a bit cramped when water cooling
- 21 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Turbo Virgin Gaming Rig
looks amazing, good price point. could use for being about 3 inches taller so i can fit a 2-way SLI without cramming the second GPU against the case fans on the bottom
- 14 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Blackbirdo
My first impressions with the InWin 303 were jaw dropping. It's a shockingly beautiful case. I have watched plenty of video reviews on many different cases with tempered glass and never realized just how little justice a camera does for them. The Tempered panel makes everything look so sharp and clear. It adds depth and reflection that you just can't get with Acrylic windows. That being said, there was some minor imperfections with my InWin 303. The inside was not evenly painted and there is missing spots where the finish looks dull or untouched from paint. This wasn't enough to send the case back as it's barely noticeable with the panel off and impossible to notice with the panel on. I'll call it a minor annoyance if anything.
- 13 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Vendal's 2017 Rig
Lovely tower which is nearly perfect at this size.
140mm top fan mounts, clear/rgb front lighting, and an extra 10mm clearance at the bottom of the case would make this an auto pick in every build.
As is stands, it's fiddly with an ATX motherboard and bottom mounted fans/radiator.
Looks lovely though, I'd buy it again (with a M-ATX mobo).
- 11 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build FARPOINT 2.0 UPDATE April 2017
Best bang for the buck case I have ever used. Cavernous internals make it a breeze to work in.
- 10 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Modern 2017 Intel & AMD PC
Very nice case with real tempered glass on the whole side !!
- 9 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Kerstie has evolved into its final form: THE KERSTINATOR V2.0
Looks beatiful but there are no cable tie down points.. and l shaped sata power connectors wont fit since the drive mounts are mounted so closely to the case. And the Airflow for the CPU is quite bad. Taking the side panel off reduces cpu temps by at least 5°C.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters