|$44.99||+$6.99 s/h||Out of stock||$51.98||Buy|
|( 6 new from $71.00 . Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
350 mm / 13.78"
- 427 mm x 195 mm x 473 mm
- 16.811" x 7.677" x 18.622"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 39.384 L
- 1.391 ft³
- 13 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build 4K Gaming & Editing Build
The case needed to have a mesh front panel and plenty of fan ports so everything can be well cooled. The MX330-X fulfills this purpose nicely. No fancy tempered glass here. You can actually mount three fans in the front, at least technically. I mounted one at the very bottom so the hard drive gets some airflow. What a nice surprise that was.
- 6 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Black Blender Box
Easy panels. (Yey, thumbscrews!) Plenty of space in PSU bay. Easy 3.5" trays. Plenty of screws included. (All in the same bag though.) 1 fan included but plenty of opportunity for more. Lots of filtered ventilation. It felt like the standoffs were about a mm off though and I had to smash the motherboard to get it attached. (Like the PCB might crack as the later screws pulled it into position.) Not the biggest fan of RGB case decoration, so metal side panels instead of glass/acrylic wasn't a negative IMO. Sturdy feet are part of main body and not just glued-on rubber things. Feels really sturdy for being so relatively cheap.
- 3 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build New PC for Laundry room
Didnt expect much for less than $45.00 but this a well built case with lots of extra room with bump outs on both side panels. Great for cable management, and clearance for the Hyper 212.
Only downside is the narrow attic, made mounting the top fans slightly difficult.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters