|$149.99||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$149.99||Buy|
|$233.62||+FREE s/h||In stock||$233.62||Buy|
|( 3 new from $233.62. Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Crystal 460X RGB
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
370 mm / 14.567"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 27 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build 2018 Ambitious Build
This case looks excellent in person and is built well. It's roomy for a compact-atx case. One caveat though: I had issues with clearance between my AIO radiator (mounted on the ceiling of the case) and the RAM. The mobo was a standard ATX size. Cable management behind the mobo was also really cramped, but worked out in the end.
- 16 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build My New Gaming PC
Looks great but has some minor flaws the hub included is only for the lighting and does not control the actual fans the SSD mount is poorly designed as the power cables will not fit all of the drives i just removed it and then velcro'd the ssd's to the back of the MB tray also the back panel does not have any mounts it just rests on the back of the case and is then held down with thumb screws so its a nightmare to put back on the only reason it doesn't score lower is the outside is great
- 15 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build PWR Ranger
Includes three SP120 RGB fans setup as exhaust at the top and rear of the case
- 14 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build 15 yr old's streaming and gaming pc.
10/10 looks. 8/10 design. I wish they didnt have a bracket for 3 ssd's that you can have or not. I wish you can remove one or two at a time and more cable ties in the middle area.
- 9 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Ryzen from the ashes
I chose this case solely on looks...the colour scheme fit my theme (black and white). Building in this case was fairly easy, but I was using primarily stock items with no water cooling (saving that for a future upgrade). My only gripe thus far is that the Case fans can only be controlled via the buttons on the front of the case...It would've been nice to be able to control the fans via some software. Also, it doesn't come with an exhaust fan so, I had to order it separately and install it.
- 7 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Minimalistic White and Black w/ RGB
A BEAUTIFUL tower. The only issue is the wire management. I knew about this when I bought the case, but the back panel has less than 1/2" of room for all your wires. Be prepared to spend a good hour or two after plugging everything in. Also, buy additional zip-ties!
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters