|( 4 new from $100.95, 2 used from $54.16. Last updated 24 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
10 Hz - 28 kHz
Black / White
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Closed type headphones
- Pull-out microphone
- Crystal clear high, low and mid-tones
- 50mm driver units
- Lightweight suspension construction
- Integrated volume control located on the cord
- Based on the award-winning SteelSeries Siberia Full-size Headset, the v2 features major enhancements in sound quality, comfort and its microphone.
- Sporting 25% larger 50mm driver units, the SteelSeries Siberia Full-size Headset dramatically boosts overall acoustic performance. Experience a rich and detailed soundscape from immersive atmospheric background music to precise 3D positional sounds of footsteps, gunfire and more.
- The close type ear cups feature thick leather padded cushions built from sound dampening foam, designed to offer passive noise reduction from loud surroundings and improve comfort over prolonged use. A virtually invisible uni-directional microphone can be retracted from the left ear cup, optimized for essential voice communications.
- The v2 remains lightweight and its trademark headband suspension construction makes it extremely comfortable for use over long periods of time.
- 20 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build Bebop
Got this from a friend who didn't use it anymore. I only wish the cable was longer. Aside from that, it's a really good headset.
- 20 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Frostbyte (First build)
Wanted a headset to talk to people while i pretend to listen to them. A white $60 gaming headset was really nice. But the sound is... meh. I have in ear studio quality earbuds that really bring out the awesomeness in games and the mic on my webcam is better.
- 13 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build Stormbringer
The BestBuy salesman tried to sell me the extra GeekSquad warranty because the "flimsy wire pieces tend to break," but after about a year and a half of use, they have yet to show any sign of weakness. Glad I didn't fork over for that, then. Sound is pretty damn good for the price point. Microphone is surprisingly decent, too.
- 9 points
- 55 months ago
from completed build Helios
Nice and comfortable. Sound is pretty great for a simple Gaming Headset and the Mic works good too.