|( 5 new from $14.99, 1 used from $25.41. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
|$20.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$20.99||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
5dBi External Detachable Antenna
64/128-bit WEP (Hex & ASCII), WPA/WPA2, WPA(TKIP with IEEE 802.1x)/WPA2(AES with IEEE 802.1x)
- Supports MIMO technology with 1 transmit antenna and 2 receive antenna
- Provides max. 300Mbps download rate and 150Mbps upload rate
- The easiest way to upgrade your system into wireless N network.
- Connect your PC/NB to a wireless network in minutes using high speed USB2.0 interface.
- Supports 20MHz/40MHz frequency width
- Supports WMM for Multimedia Applications with Quality of Service in Wi-Fi Networks
- Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) support
- 5 dBi External Antenna with Extended USB Base for best signal receive and further coverage, and less dead spot.
- * The IEEE 802.11n Draft prohibits using High Throughput with WEP or TKIP as the unicast cipher. If you use these encryption methods (e.g. WEP, WPA-TKIP), you will experience the data rate will drop to 54 Mbps. Rosewill recommend setting your router’s wireless encryption as WPA-AES or WPA2-AES or update the latest firmware, in order to keep your wireless transfer rate at N speed.