|( 5 new from $69.98, 2 used from $66.48. Last updated 1 day ago. )|
|$69.99||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$69.99||Buy|
|$69.99||+$3.99 s/h||In stock||$73.98||Buy|
|$79.99||+$14.99 s/h||Out of stock||$94.98||Buy|
|$68.99||+$33.43 s/h||In stock||$102.42||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 381 mm / 15" With Drive Cages
- 381 mm / 15" Without Drive Cages
- 428 mm x 210 mm x 460 mm
- 16.85" x 8.268" x 18.11"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 41.345 L
- 1.46 ft³
- 10 points
- 12 days ago
from completed build Black Betty - My First Build
Nice design, great layout for a first time builder, plenty of space. Tempered glass side panel, all the HDD/SSD bays you'll need, hidden cable routing and PSU shroud.
But... the finishing lets it down, the thumb screws aren't great, some of the screw holes weren't well tapped and drilled out, the manual is non-existent. Thank god for YouTubers!
- 9 points
- 4 days ago
from completed build First Intel Build
Not a bad case to work in, nice cable management capabilities front and back side, and decent airflow.
- 5 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Budget Build
The case body is solidly constructed and the tempered glass side panel is pretty good, but the smaller aspects of the case are subpar. Could not screw in one of the standoff screws to the motherboard because it was misaligned, and another standoff had to be replaced due to poor threading (came with a spare screw so not too big of an issue). All the front IO slots are weirdly tight and required some force to plug anything into them. The headphone jack in particular is terrible, and has small but noticeable audio quality issues, audio is sometimes distorted and requires adjustments to the jack to get rid of. While I wouldn't say this case is bad I would recommend buying something a bit better instead.
- 4 points
- 5 days ago
from completed build For A Friend (First PC)
Easy to work in. Like the layout, cutouts, included cable management, and dust filters. Wish there was a reset button.
- 2 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build somewhat bruh man
Good case, fits my needs well. I like the tempered glass side panel, feels like it's the right size. The entire thing feels relatively well-built. Cable management is certainly doable but a bit tricky because of the wide open slots, although it could've just been the stiffness of the wires I used. For some reason the case's headphone port requires a considerable amount of force to get the jack in. Only one usb 3.0 port in the front, plus usb c, which I would pretty much never use. Airflow is great, comes with a fan in the back and top, with slots for two more in the front. Overall, sleek design, and it was easy to install everything. I would recommend it.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters