|( 1 new from $37.49 . Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mini Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 250 mm / 9.843" With Drive Cages
- 300 mm / 11.811" Without Drive Cages
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 16 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build The Potato Eater (First Budget Gaming Rig)
This is a well-made budget mATX/mITX case for a smaller build, with thoughtful touches like dust filters for all the air intakes, easy access behind the mobo, decent cable management, and edges that won't slice you to ribbons. It comes with an exhaust fan, which is very quiet if you control its voltage.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it lacks any venting on the top and is a bit too narrow for larger CPU coolers (you cannot fit a hyper 212 in this case), which limits your cooling options somewhat. Additionally, all of the drive mountings do involve screws, but they are rock solid and easy to reach. If you're doing a crazy overclocking build, look elsewhere. If you want a cheap but high-quality case for your gaming, office, or home PC, this'll get the job done.
- 6 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build The Chimera
Decent enough cable management, but you do need to force the side panel to close due to the little space there is to tuck all the cables away. It probably has mediocre air flow too and lacks a front intake fan by default.
- 4 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Mid-range gaming PC (built for a friend)
Pros: + Cheap + Extremely good build quality for the money. + Comes with an ~80mm rear fan (3 pin connector) and 120mm front fan (4 Molex pass-through connector.) + No sharp edges. + Good paint job; all black throughout. + Lots of stand-offs. + Decent cable management. + Bowed out side-panels. + Premium feel. + USB 3.0. + All the needed and not-entirely-needed parts were included. + Decent amount of drive placements.
Cons: - Only one USB 3.0 port on the front I/O. - The 120mm included fan uses a 4 pin Molex pass-through connector (I hate Molex.)
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters