|$95.53||+FREE s/h||In stock||$95.53||Buy|
|( 4 new from $95.53. Last updated 18 minutes ago. )|
|$114.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$114.99||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Mini DTX
- Mini ITX
- Micro ATX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
- 104 mm x 439 mm x 350 mm
- 4.094" x 17.283" x 13.78"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 15.98 L
- 0.564 ft³
- 10 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Nicklestone Desktop (first build)
great case, looks professional, usb 3.0. just wish it had some cable management and it would be perfect.
- 10 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build HTPC for Hall
Perfect case matching with my amplifier, which makes me very happy.
Not as expensive as well. Just that if this case allows normal GPU to be inserted although in horizontal, it will be very helpful.
- 9 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Quiet low-profile HTPC
The case is perfect, solid, and beautiful on the outside. It ain't very beautiful in the inside, but it can accomodate a lot of stuff. Cable management is worse, but physical laws apply, we just can't have little on the outside, and big in the inside :-)
- 6 points
- 60 months ago
from completed build HTPC / PLEX Server
Great price great size, but could use a little more depth so PSU size wasn't a issue.
- 6 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Green but Killer HTPC
ML04B – chosen as ML03 was not available and had same footprint and inner workings. Others have said there is not enough cable management but I found the mounts in the floor and the bar across the top provided plenty of anchor points. Build quality is great and lots of cables and screws/mounting nuts to provide plenty of options
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters