|$12.59||+FREE s/h||In stock||$12.59||Buy|
|( 8 new from $13.99, 1 used from $12.00. Last updated 4 hours ago. )|
|$14.99||+$3.99 s/h||In stock||$18.98||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
- All new Silent Series R2 fans are equipped with high performance hydraulic bearings, increasing both fan performance and reliability.
- The 120mm and 140mm fans come with a low-speed adapter, which lets you choose between two different rotation speeds without a separate fan controller.
- Each fan 60mm and larger is packaged with both 4 metal screws and 4 rubber screws to ensure maximum fan-mounting options.
- Using the rubber screws allows mechanical decoupling from the case itself, reducing vibrations and decreasing the noise level (40 and 50mm feature metal mounting screws only)
- 23 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build 4k Video Editing Under $2k - first build + dual boot (Yosemite & Windows 7)
Very smooth looking, very silent. BUT it's silent because the airflow isn't that impressive. Good thing I bought/could fit/afford 5 of them!
- 11 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build My Humble PC
For aesthetic purposes I want all the fan spaces to be filled. This goes with the stock fan, which is the same model, at the front for intake, and the other at the bottom for intake also.
- 9 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build **Fast Home Office PC built to last**
Silent when running at 7V. Four fans in the case, two in front, one in back and one on top
- 8 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Nassy
These fans are pretty quiet and they keep my NAS temps pretty decent.
- 6 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Chimera
These fans (there was 2 included with the case) are quiet and silent, and moves a fair amount of air. Can get loud if you have it running at 100% speed however.
- 6 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build The Aether
Came stock with my Node 804 and move a surprising amount of air with relative silence even with the aggressive fan curve.
- 5 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Years invested
it's a fan, nothing to write home about. It's pretty quiet and at full speed it's barely audible, not as horrible as some I've owned in the past.
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- GeForce GTX 1080
OtterBox from hell ((UPDATE: This system has been scrapped for parts. New custom water cooled system coming soon))
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@3.9GHz)
- GeForce GTX 660 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i5-4570
- GeForce GTX 760