|( 5 new from $69.98 . Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- 21 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build iLLuminator
• Great RGB lighting
• Has a built in sound card with EQ customization
• Has two USB ports for a USB dongle and/or charging
• Has a built in AUX jack
• Sleek design
• Too pricey for a headphone stand
• It moves easily despite having a rubber surface underneath to prevent it from moving
- 16 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build 15 YO’s first build
If you want an $80 rgb headset stand with 2x USB ports it’s great I plug my headset dongle into it
- 11 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Audax - My First Self-Built PC
The extra, subtle RGB provided helps make the build all that much better, plus it's convenient for charging my headphones.
- 10 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Aurora
It is a headphone stand. It has RGB. It looks good. It works.
- 10 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Gragnothok
Totally unnecessary, but it's so cool.
- 8 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build ASUS ROG Build First Timer
A headset stand that does ****, and looks kool, best on the market.
- 6 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build RGBeast
A very beautiful work although it looks cheap in picture it is very nice and sturdy and comes with 2 USB 3.0 and is connected with a micro-b to USB 3.0 the RGB is nice as well. 10/10
- 5 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Cotton Candy Build
It's nice looking. Not worth all the money though.