|$109.98||+FREE s/h||In stock||$109.98||Buy|
|( 2 new from $109.98 . Last updated 16 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Black / Clear
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
330 mm / 12.992"
External 5.25" Slim Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 66 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build AMD Living room 1080p gaming build
Fantastic case for mini ITX, loving my full sized GPU and ample airflow for a quiet living room.
Note for AMD users: the case has room for a 60mm cooler with AMD not 58mm like the web page says.
- 24 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Gaming Console PC
Really enjoyed building in this case. It's definitely challenging but thin and pretty small.
- 12 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Athena V3.0
Best SFF HTPC case you will find until v3 comes out with water colling.
- 10 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build TheToaster | Mini-Upgrade
Good small case that fits full sized components. I just wished there was a little more room for cable management, but I understand why it was less roomy (to make it small of course). This definitely takes the cake for making a console-esk sized computer.
- 9 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build SFF//VR ready//Easy to carry//LAN rig
I love this tiny little case. It's really easy to work on. Quick to disassemble and get to all the parts.
I would suggest custom power cables though. The 'flat' cables that come with the Corsair power supply are a bit of a pita to route.
- 8 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build HERA QUEEN OF THE GODS
The best SFF ITX case on the market at the moment, No one else is making a comparable case in the console size range iven the newer RVZ-03 has failed the sff crowd and gone backwards as a much larger and ugly case. Buy the 02 and show them size does matter smaller is better.
- 3 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build LAN Wrecker
Way easier to work in than you think! It's nice and slim but I do wish it had at least one place to mount an internal fan (wanted to do some AIO water cooling if possible). Some more cuts in the top cover would also be preferred to give the graphics card more surface area to push heat out of.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- AMD Athlon X4 860K (@4.0GHz)
- Radeon R9 270X
- Intel Core i5-6600K
- GeForce GTX 1070