|$109.99||Out of stock||$109.99||Buy|
|( 5 new from $109.99, 3 used from $87.57. Last updated 14 minutes ago. )|
|$109.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$109.99||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
325 mm / 12.795"
- 372 mm x 210 mm x 349 mm
- 14.646" x 8.268" x 13.74"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 27.264 L
- 0.963 ft³
- 20 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Pure Jedi
The white case just rocks this build. Knowing what I know now, I would have bought the case without the controller.
- 4 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build In progress typical "PCMR" modernist built
I LOVE this case! This build was based completely around this case. Once I saw it I knew I had to have it. So, yeah... I opted for all back because they white one wasn't in stock literally anywhere when I was trying to buy it. Now that I have the black case I realize I did make the right decision since it matches everything very well. Building in it was fun. A LOT of fun. It took some extra planning and care due to its size, which I liked since I didn't get to mindlessly put things in it. The "smart device" is a nice feature as well because I can control the fans via the cam software without messing around with the bios. I've heard a lot of negative things about the cam software and smart device but I've had no issues whatsoever and really enjoy using it. I did,however, run into issues with my GPU which I will explain.
Before I was able to buy the case, I came up on an INSANE deal for an Aorus Xtreme RTX 2070. I jumped on it a little prematurely and didn't check if it would fit. Foolish considering I based the build around the case, not the GPU. Once I discovered that it wouldn't fit (I'll add a photo) I put it back on Craigslist and Marketplace and ended up trading for an MSI Armor RTX 2070. It fit, kinda. I didn't feel comfortable with how it fit. I had to put a screw under it so the 2nd fan wasn't sitting on the PSU shroud unable to spin freely(will add pic as well).
After discussing it with my Fiance (asking for permission LOL) she agreed to let me put a new card on a credit card, sell this one and use the money to pay much of it off.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters