|$15.99||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$15.99||Buy|
|$29.98||+FREE s/h||In stock||$29.98||Buy|
|( 1 new from $29.98 . Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- DUAL-LAYER RIGID BLADE DESIGN
- Nine dual-layer rigid blades generate more powerful airflow, air pressure & decrease wind shear noise
- COUGAR DIVERSION CLAWS DESIGN
- Innovative COUGAR diversion claws to provide focused airflow & reduce noisy air turbulences
- ANTI-VIBRATION PAD DESIGN
- Reduce the vibrations efficiently & silent operation.
- LED LIGHT VISUAL DESIGN
- Green LED with transparent orange blade generates energetic visual effect
- HYDRAULIC BEARING TECHNOLOGY
- HB runs more smoothly with no friction, make it quietly & durability
- TOOL-LESS FIXED PINS
- Rubber fixed pins also reduces vibrations (fan run more quietly) and tool-less makes it easy to mount, with no tools required
- 21 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build The Return Of The Jedi aka "Yoda Of Dagobah"
Well, I wanted PWM fans because it's the 21st century and my motherboard has a plethora of fan headers that support them. I don't normally care for the bling factor, but dishing out so much cash on such pretty hardware, I felt like it was only right to have it visible and illuminated properly. I like green and the only green PWM LED fans I found were BitFenix Spectre, but every online store was out of stock. I didn't want to wait for weeks, so I went with Cougars (these fans are not PWMs). Cougars are a tad more expensive but seem to be better than BitFenix in every aspect (minus the PWM), according to the reviews I stumbled upon. I also think that Dual-X Cougars look very sleek.
P.S. I just keep 'em running at full speed, they don't produce a whole lot of noise at all.
- 20 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build FEB 2018 Upgrade Blue Green Ninja "BGNinja" Windows 10 Gaming Build for my Youngest
Near Silent, Move a Lot of Air, Great Mounting, and Look Amazing.... If they had 4-pin PWM these Fans would easily have me looking for a 6 star rating !!
- 12 points
- 63 months ago
from completed build My multipurpose all in one computer.
Spare fan. Tested and works great, pretty quiet as well. Will be adding this to my heatsink and to a push/pull air flow