|$6.49||+FREE s/h||In stock||$6.49||Buy|
|$6.95||+FREE s/h||In stock||$6.95||Buy|
|( 11 new from $6.95. Last updated 28 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Arctic Alumina Premium Ceramic Polysynthetic
- Absolute Stability: Arctic Alumina will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
- Electrical Insulator: Arctic Alumina does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
- Performance: 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- Easy Clean Up: Arctic Alumina can easily be cleaned from CPUs and heatsinks with ArctiClean, isopropyl alcohol or any of the cleaners listed in the product instructions.
- Compliancy: RoHS Compliant.
- Average Particle Size: <0.39 micron <0.000015 inch (65 particles lined up in a row equal 1/1000th of an inch.
- Temperature Limits: Peak: -40 degree to >160 degree
- Long-Term: -40 degree to 125 degree
- Coverage Area: 14-gram syringe. (Approximately 9cc)
- At a layer 0.003" thick, one syringe will cover about 192 square inches.
- Intel Core i3-4370
- Radeon R9 280
- AMD FX-8320
- GeForce GTX 770
- Intel Core i7-4930K
- Radeon R9 280X (x2)