|( 2 new from $257.87, 3 used from $69.98. Last updated 20 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 10 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build The Fighting Computer
Probably because I bought mine used, but the onboard audio died in a little over 2 years of having it.
- 7 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build First Time - Somewhat Decent Build
Definitely a cost-effective motherboard. Plenty of fan headers and usb 3.1 ports / headers. It does have the ability to change the cpu ratio, but I have yet to try it out. One thing that was a bit misleading is that the XMP does not support clock speeds over 2133 Mhz.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters