Black / Blue
Active Noise Cancelling
- Engineered For Gaming
- Independent Volume Controls
- Separate game & chat volume controls plus mic mute right on the inline amp.
- Dynamic Chat Boost
- Automatically raises the volume of chat during intense, explosive game situations.
- Adjustable Bass & Treble Boost
- Tune bass and treble levels to add depth and realism.
- Variable Mic Monitor
- Adjust the volume of your voice in the headset while speaking.
- Phone/Music Input
- Connect a mobile phone or digital media player to take calls or enjoy your favorite music while you game.
- USB Powered
- No AC adapters or batteries ever required.
- - Console Audio Connection: RCA (analog)
- - PC/Mac Audio Connection: USB or stereo 3.5mm
- - Xbox 360 Mic Connection: 2.5mm chat cable
- - PC/PS3 Mic Connection: USB
- - Power: USB
- 17 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Trivium - Silence in the Snow Build
I have had these for 6 years now, and I don't know where I would be without them. They work on my PC, Xbox 1 and PS4 with no issues.
- 14 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build My Dream build.
The sound is good. I'm not big on audio as long as it works I'm happy.
- 10 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Relationship Goals - Purple
Beware, you need an audio splitter for this headset since it's really meant for consoles, but I can't take points away for that. Otherwise it's great.
- 8 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build The Budget Banger (AMD)
Got this as a gift from a cousin of mine. The PX22 is a great, comfortable headset and is built quite nice. So far it has lasted me over a year of long sessions of Console gaming without any breaking or having any audio issues. The mixamp is very nice as it allows you to EQ your sounds according to your preference, adjust audio levels, connect your phone to listen to music or answer a call even during a gaming session, and has a clip which allows it to be mounted on almost anything (I made a mount with rip-ties. Check out my build pictures).