|( 10 new from $139.99. Last updated 42 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Core P3 TG Snow Edition
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 280 mm / 11.024" With Drive Cages
- 450 mm / 17.717" Without Drive Cages
External 3.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 57 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build White Ryzen Build
Great looking case (as you can hopefully see) but my lord was it time consuming to build (As you can probably see from my kitchen being turned into a workshop)
- 20 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build I7-8086k Thermaltake Core P3
This case was what made me want to build my PC. It just looks awesome. I thought Id get more dust in it than I do, it actually stays pretty clean. Love this case.
- 16 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Toxic Upgrade (2018)
Great looking chassis, got off of Craigslist and didn't get robbed. Best feature besides its amazing open air design that looks baller, its wall mountable.
- 12 points
- 37 months ago
Best case I have ever owned, the only reason it gets 4 stars as opposed to five is this case DOES NOT COME WITH PCIE RIBBON to mount gpu facing outwards, you need to get one ( i recommend not geting the thermaltake brand one as it has bad reviews and has been known to go faulty) once i ordered a pcie ribbion and installed the graphics card vertically this case became the coolest one i have ever owned.
- 10 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build My White Dream!
The Thermaltake P3 SE without the riser! First its white, second its a builders dream. I loved how I could set up as a tower, lay it horizontally, or even throw it up on the wall! Also its really easy to swap or upgrade your parts inside once its together. When researching, I read a lot of bad things about the included GPU Riser, so I went without it for round $30 less, Worth. The manual was really confusing and took me about 5 hours with a friend just to figure out which were the right screws to start putting it together. In all I Enjoyed each step. it looks great and does anything I need. Wall mount is sold separately. Very sturdy Panoramic case.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters