|( 2 new from $189.95, 1 used from $225.00. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
PC 350 SE
Active Noise Cancelling
- The flagship in competitive gaming- Sennheiser's "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" technology delivers ultimate sonic accuracy and clarity by channeling signals directly into your ears
- Professional soundscape - specific sound trim for optimized positioning
- Closed design - hear the slightest details even in noisy environments
- Easy to carry - collapse, store and transport with carrying case
- Noise canceling clarity - the pro microphone ensures crystal-clear conversations
- Great for long gaming sessions - extra-large ear pads are perfect at tournaments
- Convenient microphone mute - automatically mute the microphone by raising the boom arm
- Intuitive design - the volume control is integrated on the right ear cup
- Essential extra - supplied with a protective carrying case
- Braided fabric cable - for long-lasting durability
- 12 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build IronManPC 1.2
Great sound and voice quality; comfy and surprisingly light. Fits my large head.
When you fold up the mic arm, it clicks into place, which lets you know the mic is disabled. I love this!
Note that the cable is not detachable, and it splits into separate mic and headphone plugs (although a joining adapter is included).
- 7 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build 6 Years of Change
Beautiful sounding. Only gaming headset I know of that needs an amp for proper audio. Once you get that amp going however (E10k in my example) it really stands out. I can't really listen to music on non-amplified headphones anymore. The actual power delivered to the cans in comparison to whatever gets sent over a 3.5mm jack on a motherboard/phone, while needed in a high impedance set, is like the audio version of going from CCFL to LED backlighting on flat panel monitors. The microphone is very good too and auto-mutes upon pulling it up with an audible metallic click letting you know this has happened.
While more durable than I had predicted this set is still not on par with my other, cheaper, headset when it comes to using this in bed before sleep. However, the only damage it seems to have sustained over time is the braided cover on the cable knotting up and catching near the headset itself. This has caused it to bend and expose the rubber. I find this acceptable since it hasn't affected audio quality or functionality and the cause of this wear and tear is from my own abuse.