|( 26 new from $3.99. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
|$8.32||+$0.99 s/h||In stock||$9.31||Buy|
|$18.99||+$13.98 s/h||In stock||$32.97||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
- Excellent performance: NT-H1 consists of a hybrid compound of different micro-particles, which has been specifically optimized for use in PC environments. Thanks to its extremely low thermal resistance as well as excellent pliability and spreadability, NT-H1 achieves outstanding results.
- Maximum ease of use & efficient dosage: As NT-H1 spreads very well under pressure, there's no need to smear it over the heat-spreader. This reduces both the consumption of paste and the time spent on the installation process: Put one drop of NT-H1 onto the centre of your CPU, install the cooler and that's it!
- Top-performance right from the start: NT-H1 reaches its full performance extremely fast and doesn't require a longer "burn-in" time.
- Excellent long-term stability: NT-H1 doesn't contain any solvents or other substances with low flash point and provides excellent long-term stability. Due to the compound's exceptional curing, bleeding, dry-out und thermal cycling characteristics, NT-H1 can be used for several years without any problems.
- Not electrically conductive, non-corroding: NT-H1 possesses a very low dielectric constant and a high dielectric strength. Therefore, there's no danger of short-circuits even in case of direct contact with components or conducting paths. Fully compatible with all materials commonly employed in PC environments, NT-H1 is suited for use with aluminium and copper coolers.
- Suitable for compressor cooling: NT-H1 is perfectly suited for use with compressor coolers. Even at the very lowest temperatures, the paste delivers full performance and remains easy to clean off.
- 35 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Next Gen Mini ITX
I saw this was one of the top in a thermal paste test, preforms as expected
- 32 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Cigar Lounge
Amazing stuff. I was using Thermaltake's compound before I switched to this. So far I've seen drops ranging from 5 to 10°C, depending on loads and ambient temperatures.
- 29 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Riptide
It’s thermal paste from Noctua. What else can I say?
- 28 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Coffee Lake - ROG Edition
Yup yup, this baby here does the trick. IMHO one of the best bang for buck options out there, performs as well or even better than US$12 or even US$15 pastes. Still, will be swapping it out for CoolerMaster's MasterGel Maker Nano when I run out.
You have to literally check this regularly since it's runny.
- 26 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build "Does it come in black?" - 1440p Ultrawide Gaming
I've heard some great things about this thermal paste, but I guess paste is paste in the end. I thought I might as well get some really good paste since I won't be re-applying it too often to my CPU.
- 25 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Patriot's X99 Upgrade - 4K here I come
Great thermal paste. I have used it on my CPU and GPU and both have relatively good temps. CPU stays below 75 C at 4.5 GHz and the GPU stays in the low 70's during 1440p gaming.
- 25 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Nine Breaker
My rating is a bit skewed as I don't have a point of comparison, but I found this thermal paste to work well. My temps are better than I expected and there is a lot of thermal paste left to use for future endeavors.
- 22 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Nemesis (First Build)
Replaced my Corsair H100i GTX stock application with this. Saw a 2 degree drop in temps. Negligible but still an improvement.
- Intel Core i5-4690K
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-7820X (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti