|( 4 new from $19.46. Last updated 14 minutes ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
Black / Purple
- Tuned for high pressure air delivery directly to components
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Specially designed fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 20 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build JuicyGrapes
H440s are compact. Its a very tight build. SPs were necessary. 3 120s in the front as intake. 1 140 on the rear as an exhaust. Kraken radiator at the top as an exhaust. Hot air rises. Extra fan just incase something breaks and i got a deal on the dual packs.
- 6 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Royal Purple Racing
They're purple! Far cheaper than RGB fans, but oh so pretty! Flow is good, and they are quiet compared to the GPU under load. These 140's are quieter than the 120's I have. DC modulation in my BIOS works well for setting fan curves.