|$146.99||+$8.99 s/h||In stock||$155.98||Buy|
|$164.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$164.99||Buy|
|$212.80||+FREE s/h||In stock||$212.80||Buy|
|( 3 new from $212.80, 1 used from $140.97 . Last updated 15 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
White / Black
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
440 mm / 17.323"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 15 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build First custom water cooling loop
Great case to work with for water cooling as it's very spacious. The front panel looks great, especially when you have LED/RGB fans mounted behind it. Front IO doesn't leave anything to be desired. Even comes with a pre-installed PWM controller that I didn't end up using, but great that it's included.
Just a couple things to be aware of though: - The top panel is a plastic frame surrounded by an aluminium mesh. It can bend pretty easily and on mine it's difficult to make it lock into all three retaining bits at the same time, so it's raised up a bit on one of the corners - The thin aluminium plate (or rather the black paint) between the HDD mounts and the case front scratches very easily. I ended up scratching it without even noticing at first just by rubbing a screw against it
- 7 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build White Raven
Well built case with great room, cable management, air/water cooling options and can be set up magnificently. White/black case with a beauty in simple elegance. Great connectivity and expansion options.
- 2 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build PoG Squad Build
This case is honestly the coolest thing to look at and build in. Extremely solid, plenty of room, great cable management options. The included case fans and controller hub are also a huge perk, and a beautiful case to look at.
The only reason I marked it for 4 stars is because the front I/O Panel isn’t its own box like most cases, but instead are attached directly to the removable front panel. If you need to get in there for any reason, you either have to disconnect all the cables by hand, or hold it slightly awkwardly above you while you work on the box. This includes when you need to install / remove fans, any cleaning etc., and can be a pain.
If they had routed all the front I/O cables to their own box it would be the easiest 5-star rating I’ve ever given.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters