|$12.49||+FREE s/h||In stock||$12.49||Buy|
|( 10 new from $14.99. Last updated 8 hours ago. )|
|$19.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$19.99||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver
- Average Particle Size: <0.49 micron <0.000020 inch
- Extended Temperature Limits: Peak: -50 Degrees C to >180 Degrees C
- Long-Term: -50 Degrees C to 130 Degrees C
- Performance: 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- 39 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build i7 workstation. It's green, but also white.
I've had the same stick of thermal grease for years, still works great!
- 27 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Mac Pro Mini - Final Main Gaming / Hackintosh Editing Build - Silent Build
Keeps CPU cool
- 27 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Q-BIT
Bought this many, many years ago. Still as happy with it as the day I first discovered 'thermal paste' even existed and started to look into it.
Is it any better than the more recent alternatives? No idea.
Does it work really well? Absolutely.
Do I have any regrets? None.
- 17 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build Cool Blue, First PC Build!
Damn good thermal paste. I used this product on my recent build. A little bit of this stuff goes a long ways!
- 10 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Omega Red
been using this for almost a decade now, it just works. just remember to replace your thermal paste on your cpu every 2 years or so.
- 9 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Mini ITX Pocket Rocket
Been using this in my laptop for years and it dropped the load temperature from 90+ to 75 degrees Celsius. Had some left over for my desktop build so replaced the stock paste on my H60.
- 8 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build My first PC, upgrade from 2015 Macbook Pro,
Easy to squeeze out, cools well.
- 2 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Budget gaming build/ Work station (Aka The Black Panther)
This paste works well. easy to apply and maintains good thermals.