WELCOME TO MY PROFILE
Just a dude who browses PCPP because he loves PCs and building them. 14 y/o.
I play Overwatch. I am also on the PCPP official discord so if you ever see me online feel free to play OW with me, Razorwing02#1222.
My first build ELECTRO will be getting some upgrades soon (hopefully!) and I'm going to try to sell my RX 480 NITRO+ 4G and my MSI Z170A SLI to help pay for them. (1070 FTW, Asus Z270F, Kraken X52)
THIS has got to be one of my favorite builds on PCPP ever.
My YouTube Channel
So I figure a lot of people don't know this and it would probably help a bunch of people out.
Well there you have it.
My most upvoted comment ever, (which happened to be on the 24th most popular build on PCPP, and the most expensive) surpassing even the notorious jipster69...
2/8/17 : 400 comments
2/12/17 : 444 comments
2/15/17 : 500 comments
2/23/17 : 555 comments
2/28/17 : 600 comments
3/7/17 : 666 comments
3/9/17 : 700 comments
3/20/17 : 777 comments
3/22/17 : 800 comments
4/22/17 : 888 comments
4/26/17 : 900 comments
My GADGET COLLECTION (in order of obtainment)
- PS2 Slim
- DSi XL Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Edition
- iPod touch 5G
- My dad's old NES
- Xbox One
- GoPro HERO4 Silver
- Acer Chromebook R 11 (school's)
- ELECTRO (first pc)
- iPhone 6S Rose Gold 64GB
50 QUESTIONS ABOUT ME
Questions can be found here
- Beef Tacos with Mozzarella cheese. yum.
- Prolly "Meet Me" by Mickey Valen
- "Imagination is more important than knowledge" --Albert Einstein
- Playing Overwatch
- Anything that interrupts my Overwatch (although I particularly hate vacuuming)
Pokemon Go Biking
- The holiday season since the food is good, the music is nice, and everyone is jolly.
- Skateboard. Could never get the hang of it
- The hands. I would be hecked without em.
- Installing RAM
- It would be a LAN party for all the inhabitants of the OT section
- Palm trees in L.A.
- Play more comp
- My father, but then I would have to mentor him on tech stuff
- My death so I would know how I die
- Convince my parents of anything
- A new hero in Overwatch if I worked at Blizzard
- Beat Felix Baumgartner's WR
- Linus from LTT
- Prolly pay the taxes on the winnings
- Dog/Root beer/Mint Chocolate Chip
- What happens when you die?
- Luke Skywalker
- Video game designer, PC builder and Youtuber extraordinaire.
- Watch Youtube or play a few rounds of quick play in OW
- Built not Bought (actually that would better apply to philip)
- The Disneyland music. Man I freakin love Disneyland.
- Not really
- My friend had a party at an amusement park a couple years ago. That was fun.
- Prolly "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch
- Adjust after skipping 5th grade
- Can't really think of one
- I ate cookies that my mom made for our local library
- Last month. My mom made pork, stuffing and sweet potatoes and it was delicious. Or maybe my dad's stir fry...
- My Galaxy S7, but not (read the story here)
- The lack of responsibility
- When my mom said we were going to Disney World back in 2007
- I think a Skylander
- When I cracked my phone
- When I was 3 and I got a Christmas present and I kept asking my family to open it.
- Adult? Maturity? What are those?
- Yeah. When teachers let us write 5 page essays with a singular image I will be satisfied
- Well it depends what book you're reading and what page you're on.
- Putting my glasses on and running to my computer on Saturday and smacking the power button.
- Thhheeeeee sssskkkkkkkyyyyyy.
ELECTRO V2 IS COMING